HOW TO APPLY
You are eligible to apply for this competition if you are a classical singer from Nordic or Baltic country and born during or after 1988.
APPLICATION BY EMAIL
Include the following:
1. Video recording including one Classical Song and one Aria = maximum duration 10 minutes
Preferably as a YouTube / Dropbox link or other such medium online, possible also: email attachment mpeg-4 or such.
2. Close-up Photo as .jpg
3. Short Resumée / CV (as .doc(x), or .pdf)
incl. name, contact information, vocal range,
shortly of studies, shortly of career
4. Copy of ID or passport (.jpg / .pdf)
5. Program for Semifinal and Final
(one change can be made before Aug 15, 2018):
(max duration 10min)
1. One Nordic Song of personal choice -
2. One Nordic or Baltic Song of personal choice (composed after 1988) - original language
3. One Aria (Opera, Oratory, Cantata) -
original language and key
Final (max duration 10min)
One (1) Classical Song / Lied / Romance / Chanson of personal choice - original language and
one (1) Opera Aria of personal choice in epoque
Two (2) Opera Arias of personal choice in epoque
NEXT APPLICATION DEADLINE postponed from the 15th to 30.4.2018
SEND YOUR APPLICATION BY EMAIL TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION OF THOSE ACCEPTED ON 15.5.2018 (close to midnight).
CONFIRMING PARTICIPATION / FEE
Semifinalists need to confirm their participation by paying an enrollment fee of 50 (fifty) euros no later than 15.6.2018. Bank info is given by email.